Since buying my home I have really dug into making my house as chemically free as possible & being as fabulously frugal.
Usually I see most people going chem free after having children and I deceived to start early. Here is my everyday weapon all found at Walmart & Amazon.
This is my all-purpose cleaner I use in my kitchen and bathrooms
To make this all you need is the follow:
- Spay bottle 28 oz
- Fill it up 1/2 way with distilled water
- Fill the other 1/2 up with white vinegar
- 20 drop of orange essential oils – has antiseptic properties and it just smells like citrus heaven
- 20 drops of lemon grass – acts as an astringent & kills germs
- 10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil – acts as a disinfected, anti-septic, antibacterial
Shake it all up and clean with knowing your not harming your house or your wallet.
My Joyous Journey